Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Disney Music Department: A League of Evil Geniuses

I am now thoroughly convinced that the song writers and music makers of the more recent Disney movies have deduced some sort of scientific formula to create addictions to their songs.
I've seriously had the oh so popular song Let It Go from Frozen stuck in my head for the last four days! Every time I go to work it just pops in and plays over and over and over, not letting me rest. I mean, it's a great song, don't get me wrong, but this thing is like the auditory version of heroin! There's no escaping its grasp!

Usually listening to a song that's stuck in your head a few times clears the problem right up. That hasn't worked for me so far. Darn it Disney, what hast thou wrought? Maybe they do have some sort of magic over there, because that song is going to become our next anthem if we're not careful!

How did they do it? How'd they make that song so darned addicting? I'd love to know so that I could use it for my own diabolical commercial self promotion help others remember good life lessons! Let It Go... Man, how I wish that I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment