Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Darkstar's Creation

A few months ago I had the pleasure of meeting a fantastic artist at a Star Trek convention. Although her booth was small, the quality of her work took my breath away as well as being an awesome conversationalist.
In particular I was drawn to her tile work. She actually carved some amazing Predator and Alien murals. If I'd had a bigger supply of cash, you can bet I'd have bought some! The Predators are actually my favorite alien race out of any scifi out there, being some of the only hunter types I've ever seen, and wow this was worthy work. I mean, look at this!



That's amazing. I want this hanging from my wall surrounded by bone shards and the skulls of deadly beasts!

Give her place a look! And who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky and meet her at one of the many cons she attends! :D
http://www.darkstarscreation.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment