Friday, July 24, 2015

Finally got a Twitter account...

I resisted as long as I could. I really did. I tried and I tried, but I was brow-beaten until I finally submitted. I'm one of the only people of my age demographic that doesn't care about rapid communication and internet sensations. I got a Facebook account because everyone else in the world uses it, and you get tarred and feathered if you don't use it. I'm very much an 80 year old curmudgeon when it comes to online trends like this, yelling at all those kids to get off of my lawn.
I'm using Twitter purely as a promotional tool. What can I say? I have to find my audience for writing! And thankfully there are some fellow Weird West fans thereabouts. Who knows? Maybe I'll make a few friends there. If you wanna help spread the love of Weird West writing (including mine) with minimal effort on your part, well now is your chance!
https://twitter.com/EccentricCowboy

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment