Monday, October 22, 2018

Dino Beasts Comic

Well folks, I stumbled across something very... interesting today. I like dinosaurs, and I like pulp adventure. The two have been combined often of course, part of why I like them so much. But I've never actually seen the characters as dinosaurs themselves! It's called Dino Beasts. A bit generic, but not misleading. I admit, seeing anthropomorphic dinosaurs and other critters engaging in an epic journey across a strange and alien land with swords and sabers clashing is a pretty awesome concept and although this comic is new, it seems decent so far.

I've seen a few things somewhat similar, one was a dino mil-scifi and the other was Adventures in Dinosaur City.

Wow, typing that last one out kinda made me feel something akin to shame. So for now I'm just going to pretend this is the first I've seen of this.

Go ahead and give it a look. The art style has some soul to it, and the landscapes are awesome. You can find it for free online here: https://dinobeasts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment