Thursday, November 22, 2018

Black Friday/Cyber Monday Book Sale

Yup, it's that time of year again where I shill my shoddy work in hopes of making enough scratch to buy another cup of ramen. My favorite! Okay it's not all that bad, but anytime I try a traditional pitch I feel like a shady used car salesman. I don't wanna be like that. I wanna be up front and honest. Early works are admittedly very rough, and I plan on giving them a face lift in the near future. Later works are actually pretty decent. Last week I sold someone a copy of Kapar's Mark on Sunday. By Saturday he read the whole thing, and that paperback was over three hundred pages long. I'll let that endorsement speak for itself!

So yeah, if you're interested in Weird West, Dinopunk or horror, go ahead and check out my writing. If you like it and think someone else might be interested, please share it. Seriously, it does help. Word of mouth from friends is the best thing for sales. I'll take an endorsement from someone I know and trust over a bland add on Youtube any day.

Anyway, give a look if you're interested, but more importantly have a great Thanksgiving with friends and family, and be safe on Black Friday. Hopefully I myself won't be trampled under the heel of thousands of overeager shoppers. It's my first year working retail, and I'm admittedly nervous with all I've heard of these human stampedes. I'm tempted to defend myself with a high voltage cattle prod, a makeshift shield and a pair of cans of bear spray to hold back the tide. And no, I'm not working at Walmart. I'm at an outdoors and farming place. But I'm trading volume of people for tough as leather farmers, hunters and ranchers. Hopefully I will survive. Anyway, take care everyone!

https://amzn.to/2wwo2LJ

Latest book, and just as cool as the cover looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment