Friday, June 29, 2018

Retro Firefly

I was browsing a popular social networking site, and after sifting through lots of stuff that normally goes in one ear and out the other, I stumbled across something which rocked my frigging world.

Image may contain: 2 people, text
Firefly 50's Style from Cracked.com

Okay, I have a weakness for cheesy low budget 50's and 60's scifi and retro stuff, and an absolute love affair for the show Firefly. So when I saw this... my brain stopped working for a few seconds. All of it is perfect.

Enjoy folks!

PS If you haven't watched Firefly yet, do yourself a favor and check it out. You won't regret it, unless you're allergic to good writing and fun. 

2 comments:

  1. I saw a few episodes of Firefly when it first premiered. They were descent but they seemed a take off of the anime series Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star (which are worth watching if you haven't seen them.) I might watch Firefly sometime again to see if I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually did watch Cowboy Bebop and thought it was alright. Couldn't get into Outlaw Star. Firefly is still my go to. It's entirely possible it's just due to personal tastes, but I'm just a Firefly guy. I recommend giving it another shot.

    ReplyDelete