Friday, February 26, 2016

Paco Kelly's Leverguns

In case some of you missed it, lever action rifles are by far my favorite class of firearm. I've heard stories from other lever gun users who get weird looks or snorts of derision when they show up for a hunt or shooting with a lever action. Thankfully every time I bring out my metal pet I get looks of admiration and envy. I might as well be carrying a piece of priceless art from the heart of the Amazon.

So as a passionate lover of everything relating to lever guns, I feel it is my duty to bring as many people as possible to by far the best site for such things, Paco Kelly's Leverguns. http://www.leverguns.com/

Mr. Kelly has been around for a lot longer than I have and has accumulated a wealth of shooting knowledge. He is hero of mine and one of the few that's still breathing. His experience shows through every article he writes on this hub for everything lever action related. I come here all the time and find that every article gives me a boost in wisdom. He has a lot of guests relate stories as well and they are well worth reading. This is also the only site I've seen that lists perhaps every lever action rifle ever invented. And some of them are extremely obscure.

I highly recommend heading over and pouring over this treasure trove. You'll be glad that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment