Thursday, March 5, 2015

Blog update

I know I've been rather quiet on here lately, sorry about that folks! Been busy busy on my end. Trying to edit other stories I have in the works, read through the virtual ton of stuff I've downloaded on my Kindle, play through Bioshock Infinite on all difficulties, help my family through the quagmire of weird hoops and trails, and spending time with a wonderful person of the female persuasion who seems to have taken a fancy to me.

For that last one I feel no regret whatsoever, and I hope you all kind find it in your hearts to forgive me. ;)

Anyway, hopefully before this month is out I'll have a new story up on Amazon, Stalkers in the Storm, and a few quick Weird West reviews, since I have chewed through a handful of them. Yay!

Wish me luck on all fronts lads! I've not forgotten this place and I'll keep churning stuff out when I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment