Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Computer ressurection

At last, my computer lives again! Took sodding long enough. Again, I apologize to anyone who has been waiting for my progress. I still have to transfer my old data back and finish editing, but I should be done by late December.

Oh, and for those of you who don't want to check up on this blog every day for updates, I have in fact made a Facebook page specifically for major updates for Primal Frontier. Hopefully this will make things more convenient for all five of you who are interested. Here ya'll go!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Primal-Frontier/239895766204620

Huh? What's that editor? Tell them what? But everyone else already does that... They sound like they're begging. Oh, okay, fine.
Ahem, if you happen to use Facebook and want to support Primal Frontier, please like and share if the chance presents itself. I'd really appreciate it! :)

Oh, and Happy Almost Thanksgiving! I know what I'm thankful for, whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment