Friday, August 29, 2014

Prehistoric Pulp: An AWESOME blog

In case some of you haven't quite picked up on this subtle factoid about me yet, I kiiiiinda like dinosaurs. A shock, I know, but it's true. I've subjected myself to brain-bashingly awful movies in order to see about three minutes of dinosaurs being awesome, which is not exactly a healthy relationship, but I'm not about to tolerate an intervention. It isn't inaccurate to say that there is a bit of a lack when it comes to quality entertainment around the ancient saurians that have fascinated so many.

But then I happened upon another blog that just so happens to do research and reviews on pieces of literature around dinos that I'd never even heard of! I let out a genuine 14-year-old-girl-sees-Justin-Beiber-live squee that will probably be used to blackmail me in the future, but dangit I was happy to see that I wasn't the only person with such a fascination! You can bet your bones that I'll be digging around on this website for awhile. It's an absolute treasure trove to a nerd like myself!

Why wasn't I told of this place sooner!?
Ahem. I really should be finishing up a review on Dinosaur Wars trilogy and trying to finish up my intro story to Primal Frontier, but dangit, how can I possibly resist a place called Prehistoric Pulp? That's just not fair. Screw being an adult, I'm going to revert to my seven year old self and have some fun reading! I'll get around to other stuff soon enough. Cheers all!

And seriously, check this place out. If you're like me at all it's definitely worth it! http://prehistoricpulp.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment